Boxers hug during a fight most often to limit and control their opponent’s movement and ability to punch. Clinching or hugging is usually used defensively to slow the pace of an opponent or rest briefly. Alternatively, there are some instances where clinching can be used as an offensive tactive to put your weight on your…
Make sure that the midpoint of the belt is below the belly button. Wrap both ends on the body, twice. Now, you will end up with two short ends. From here, you will have to create a knot. Cross over each other. In this case, let us have the right over belt. Now the higher…
An ecological approach to jiu jitsu advocates for scenario-based coaching and training that mirrors competition and encourages bjj athletes to adapt and make decisions independently. It does not rely on traditional methods like drilling on a non resisting opponent or detailed instruction provided by a coach.
- How to Use the Clinch in Boxing (Plus Clinch Rules Explained)
- How to Tie a Jiu Jitsu Belt (Pics and Video Inside)
- What Is the Ecological Approach to Jiu Jitsu? (How to Structure a Task Based BJJ Class)
- Ultimate Boxing Equipment List (For At Home and Gym Training)
- How Effective Is Boxing in a Street Fight and for Self Defense? (Martial Arts Breakdown)